We are empowering a diverse group of business folk to build a business how they want, not how they're told. We're here for people at every stage, never making you feel like you're overarching in your business goals.
The business world is so focused on hacking, growth, hustle - all the things that fit a very specific part of the population. The Gem Club wants to help others build a business on their own time that fits within their own needs. Not everything has to be about profit or fame or #hustle.
Gentle and caring is the way to go. The Gem Club isn't a place for business shaming, 10x-ing, or copy/paste processes. We focus on developing the strength and confidence you need to lead in your own way. The Gem Club is built to be that rare bedrock every small business owner needs: community.
The Gem Club is a one-of-a-kind space for methodical, calm, and focused attention on developing our businesses in our own way. We are for self-funded folk - small business owners, freelancers, side-hustlers or employees looking to grow.
The Gem Club Membership includes:
- Join 100+ gems just like you working in various industries
- Experts in web design, marketing, finance, copywriting, tax, community building, social media, podcasting, and so many more....
- Hosted on Mighty Networks, far away from all the other social media noise
- Share your thoughts, reflections, and questions.
- Learn from each other
Monthly Bedrock Themes
- Each month's theme focuses on a particular aspect of building a business.
- Each month includes a reflective workbook (we call them our slab) allowing for internal and external reflection.
- Guest teachers helping to help you dive in deeper
Monthly Shop Talk
- A mid-month exclusive podcast episode just for Gem Club Members.
- Listen to real stories from real business builders related to the month's themes
Monthly Group Coaching Session
- Each month comes to a close with a 90 minute-group coaching session
- Receive personal support and coaching around each months theme (or bring your own burning questions to the session)
- Dive deeper in small group breakouts
- Replays available for members who can't attend live
What Our Community Members Have Shared:
“I love the diversity of people and diversity of businesses inside of The Gem Club. There are so many different kinds of businesses are represented here.”
“I like knowing there’s a community I can go to for help or questions and ... no matter how elementary my question might be ... someone is there to help answer it.”
“It feels like a safe space to share a work struggle and not be judged.”
“The Gem Club doesn’t reek of ‘toxic bro’ or ‘boss babe’ style marketing.”
Meet Your Lead Gem Club Coach: Adam Lehman
I started coaching small business owners by accident. After years of working in marketing, I watched small business owners show up at the agencies I worked at looking for a magic bullet to help them achieve magical, overnight success. What I found after watching thousands of businesses get up and running is this: focus on strengthening your self and your business, and the growth will happen.
Coaching businesses of all shapes and sizes has been a thrill and I bring all of those insights and experience to Gem Club Members. I can't wait to support you inside of our membership!